What's Dazzling Cleaning's Customer Lockout Policy: What to Do
If your customer is not available to let you in to start your appointment:
- Call your customer AT LEAST 3 times over 30 minutes at the number they provided.
- This gives us proof that you waited for the required time and made a good faith effort to reach the client.
- View Upcoming Jobs & Requests page > click the Job to find your client's #.
- You must take a selfie with your client's house number and your face clearly visible in the shot so that we have proof that you were at the property. You will need to upload this when you claim a lockout on your dashboard.
- Wait at the home for at least 30 minutes, then charge the customer for a lockout.
View Upcoming Jobs & Requests page > View Job > Charge Client for Lockout
This will charge your client and you'll receive a $20 payment for this inconvenience.
During severe weather events:
1. Please reach out to your customer to see if they'd like to keep the appointment or reschedule
2. Customers will not be charged and you will not be paid a lockout fee.