Last Updated: February 1, 2024
Welcome to the website of Homeaglow, Inc. (doing business as Dazzling Cleaning), and its subsidiaries, affiliated brands, and affiliated companies, ("Dazzling Cleaning", "Company","we", "us", or "our"). Dazzling Cleaning created the website dazzlingcleaning.com, as it may be modified, relocated and/or redirected from time to time, (the "Site"), and associated mobile applications (the "App") (the Site and App together are the "Platform") to provide information about Dazzling Cleaning, to facilitate the provision of residential professional services including residential cleaning (the "Professional Services") by independent contractors ("Service Providers"), and to provide Dazzling Cleaning's matching and related services for the Professional Services (collectively, the "Services"). In the USA, we are a Delaware corporation with our head office at 2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400, Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware 19808.
Assistance for The Disabled
- The categories of personal information we collect about you
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information
- The purposes for which we use your personal information
- How we may disclose your personal information
- Privacy rights
- California Residents
- Location Tracking
- Data Retention
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. The Platform and Dazzling Cleaning's services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older. If you are under the age of 16, you are not authorized to use the Platform.
Notice at Collection for California Residents:
Dazzling Cleaning collects the personal information identified in Section 1 for the purposes identified in Section 3 and retains it for the period described in Section 8. As described in more detail in Section 4, Dazzling Cleaning discloses personal information to third parties for analytical, marketing, and advertising services, including cross-context behavioral advertising.
We do not collect or process sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you. To the extent you provide Dazzling Cleaning with personal information about other California residents, you are responsible for providing this notice to them.
"Personal information" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or household.
Other web sites:
The Platform may contain links to web sites and services not operated or controlled by Dazzling Cleaning ("Third Party Sites"). The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to Third Party Sites. The links from the Platform do not imply that Dazzling Cleaning endorses or has reviewed the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites and services directly for information on their privacy policies.1. THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Identifiers, for example: real name, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, unique personal or online identifier, login credentials, and account name.
- Commercial Information, for example: records of products or services purchased, purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies including information about your home (e.g., number of rooms, instructions for cleaning, etc.) that you give us for purposes of obtaining Professional Services and metrics information about when and how you use the Services.
- Internet Activity Information, for example: interactions with Dazzling Cleaning's Internet web site including, browsing history and search history, device data, browser information, operating system characteristics, Internet service provider and IP address.
- Location data (Service Providers), for example: We may collect precise or approximate location data from Service Providers’ mobile devices with the consent of the Service Provider when the Service Provider provides services through the Platform. Please see Section 7, below, for more information.
- Financial information: for example: payment information to pay for Services, such as debit or credit card information, bank account information, signatures, and billing addresses.
- Sensory or Surveillance Data, for example: voice-mails; or recordings as described below in "User Content".
- User content: We collect the data you submit when you contact customer support, provide ratings, or otherwise contact Dazzling Cleaning. This may include feedback, photographs, or recordings you might create, including audio or video recordings you submit in connection with customer support.
- Demographic data: We may collect demographic data about you, including through surveys.
- Communications data: During our communications with you, we collect the content of these communications as well as metadata about the communications, for example: date and time of the call or text (SMS or MMS) message and phone numbers.
- Inferences: We may draw inferences about you from other personal information we collect. For example, we might infer based on your use of a regular cleaning service at a previous address that you would be interested in a regular cleaning service at a new address.
More about payment card information:
Although users can submit credit card or other payment card information to pay for Services through the Platform, Dazzling Cleaning does not store this information itself. Payment card information is securely transmitted to a third-party payment card processor. The processor then communicates to Dazzling Cleaning whether your payment has cleared, and provides a secure payment token, but does not provide payment card information to Dazzling Cleaning.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you turn off your cookies, some of the features on the Platform may not function properly.
We include small graphic images or other web programming code, called web beacons (also known as "pixel tags", "web bugs" or "clear GIFs"), on the Platform. The web beacons are minute graphics with a unique identifier. They are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored in a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
We may collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Site through the use of trusted third-party partners. These partners may combine your email information with other information they have access to such as mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact us to opt out at [email protected]2. THE CATEGORIES OF SOURCES FROM WHICH WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You: Dazzling Cleaning collects personal information from the individual him/herself, as voluntarily provided by that individual, via the Platform, in person, or through forms and surveys embedded in the Platform.
- Automated Technologies: Dazzling Cleaning also collects Internet Activity Information through automated technologies on the Platform, e.g., cookies.
- Government: Dazzling Cleaning may receive personal information from law enforcement officials, public health officials, and other government authorities.
- Google, Facebook, and other companies: Dazzling Cleaning may receive personal information, for example, from social media platforms, consumer research companies, and analytics or marketing/advertising companies.
- Affiliated brands: Dazzling Cleaning may receive personal information from other entities within the Homeaglow, Inc. family of brands.
- Public internet sources: Dazzling Cleaning may collect personal information about you from internet sources such as public databases.
- Recording Technologies: Dazzling Cleaning may also collect personal information about you from voicemail technologies and audio/video recording technologies with consent to the extent required by law, for example, when you contact customer support or provide feedback.
- Other sources: Dazzling Cleaning may also collect personal information about you from other sources such as referrals from other users and feedback from Service Providers.
Providing matching and related services for the Professional Services:
- To submit, track, and facilitate your requests for Professional Services.
- To process payments.
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services when you choose to do so.
- To enable and facilitate communications through the Services and between you and us.
Support and Marketing:
- For customer support.
- To ensure content from the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device from which you access the Services.
- To notify you about changes to the Services.
- To improve or modify the Services, for example, based on your feedback and how you use the Services.
- To calculate conversion rates and other elements of the Services' performance.
- For marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes.
- To perform operations to maintain the Services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
Monitoring, Security, and Compliance:
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To monitor compliance with Dazzling Cleaning policies.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Dazzling Cleaning, Consumers, or others.
- To conduct internal audits and investigations and monitor use of Dazzling Cleaning information systems and other electronic resources or information systems.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, sale, or assignment of assets, merger, divestiture, or other changes of control or financial status of Dazzling Cleaning or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- To report suspected criminal conduct to law enforcement and cooperate in investigations.
- To exercise Dazzling Cleaning's rights under applicable law and to support any claim, defense, or declaration in a case or before a jurisdictional and/or administrative authority, arbitration, or mediation panel.
Incidental Purposes: Any incidental purposes related to, or in connection with, the above.
Tracking Across Time and Different Sites
The Platform tracks your online activities over time and across websites or online services on an individually identifiable basis. For example, we may serve you advertisements on other websites based on what appeared to interest you on our Platform. We allow third parties to use our Platform to track your activities over time or across other websites.
At times, Dazzling Cleaning converts personal information into deidentified information using reasonable measures to ensure that the deidentified information cannot be associated with the individual ("Deidentified Information"). Dazzling Cleaning maintains Deidentified Information in a deidentified form and does not attempt to reidentify it, except that Dazzling Cleaning may attempt to reidentify the information solely for the purpose of determining whether its deidentification processes ensure that the information cannot be associated with the individual.4. HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dazzling Cleaning generally maintains the confidentiality of your personal information. However, Dazzling Cleaning may have a legitimate business need to disclose your personal information for one of the purposes listed in Section 3, above, to one or more of the categories of external recipients listed below.
- Vendors: Dazzling Cleaning discloses your personal information to service providers and contractors for the purposes above to assist us in providing the Services and in meeting our business needs and legal obligations. Dazzling Cleaning only discloses your personal information to service providers and contractors subject to written contracts as required by applicable law.
- Service providers and contractors include law firms, auditors, IT service providers, marketers, and any other entity providing services to Dazzling Cleaning.
- Service Providers and Contractors: If you submit a service request through our Services, we will disclose information to Service Provider and Contractors as necessary for the Service Provider and Contractors to provide their Professional Services, for example, your address, requested service details, and name.
- Affiliated brands: Other brands within the Homeaglow, Inc. family of brands.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to disclose personal information in a court proceeding, in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dazzling Cleaning, our users, or others.
- Corporate Transactions: We may disclose your personal information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, bankruptcy, the sale of all, or substantially all, of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
Sale or “sharing” of personal information and targeted advertising:
We do not “sell” your personal information as most people would understand that term, meaning that we do not disclose your personal information to any third party in exchange for a monetary payment. However, as is common practice among businesses operating online, we may allow third parties to receive information about you via cookies for purposes of analyzing and optimizing our services, to personalize your online experience by providing advertisements that are more relevant to you, and for statistical research and analytics. These activities may be defined as a “sell” of personal information or as a disclosure of personal information to third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising (“sharing”), under the California Privacy Laws.
In the last 12 months, we have disclosed your personal information falling within the categories of Identifiers (e.g., name and email address) and Internet Activity Information, to analytics providers and advertising partners, and such disclosure may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of personal information. We disclose this information to build a profile of your interests and activities to enable interest- based marketing to you and to deliver targeted advertising on the Sites and in other interactions that you have with Dazzling Cleaning while online.5. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Subject to applicable laws in California and other states, you may have the following rights:
- Right to Opt Out of Sales and Sharing: You may have the right to opt out of sales of your personal information and the disclosure of your personal information for targeted or cross-context behavioral advertising. You can click here to OPT OUT OF SALES, SHARING AND TARGETED ADVERTISING. You can also submit a request by sending an email to [email protected]. You may additionally implement a browser setting or extension to communicate your selling and sharing preferences automatically to the websites you visit. We honor your right to opt out of the sale and sharing of your personal information as signaled by a universal opt out signal or Global Privacy Control (“GPC”). To enable GPC, you can visit the Global Privacy Control page at https://globalprivacycontrol.org. If you download a supported browser or extension and exercise your privacy rights with GPC, we will turn off certain third-party cookies on our website after our website detects a GPC signal. However, if you visit our website from a different device or from a different browser on the same device, you will need to opt-out or use an opt-out preference signal for that browser and/or device.
- Right to Know and Portability: You may have the right to submit a verifiable request for specific pieces of your personal information collected in the preceding 12 months and for information about Dazzling Cleaning's collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information during that same 12-month time period. If the information is available in a digital format, you may have a right to obtain a copy of your personal information that you previously provided in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the information without hindrance. In addition, you may have a right to confirm whether Dazzling Cleaning is processing your personal information and a right to know the categories of your personal information that Dazzling Cleaning sold or shared for cross-context behavioral advertising and the parties to which those categories were sold or shared.
- Right to Delete: You may have the right to submit a verifiable request for the deletion of personal information that you have provided to Dazzling Cleaning.
- Right to Correct: You may have the right to submit a verifiable request for the correction of inaccurate personal information maintained by Dazzling Cleaning, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of processing the personal information.
How to Exercise Your Rights
Except for opt-out rights, which are described in the applicable subsection below, you can submit requests to exercise your rights in the following ways:
Dazzling Cleaning may need to verify your identity in accordance with applicable law. To appeal our decision regarding a request related to these rights, you may email us at the address above.
To opt out of targeted advertising, the disclosure of your personal information for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising, or the sale of your personal information, click here: Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
Dazzling Cleaning does not use profiling of Consumers to make decisions with legal or similarly significant effects on the Consumer.
How We Will Verify Your Request:
If you submit a request through an adequately secure password-protected account that you created before the date of your request, we will use the authentication mechanisms in the account to verify your identity. Otherwise, we match personal information that you provide us against personal information we maintain in our files. The more risk entailed by the request (e.g., a request for specific pieces of personal information), the more items of personal information we may request to verify your identity. If we cannot verify your identity to a sufficient level of certainty to respond securely to your request, we will let you know promptly and explain why we cannot verify your identity.
If an authorized agent submits a request to know or delete on your behalf, the authorized agent must submit with the request either (a) a power of attorney that is valid under applicable law, or (b) a document signed by you that authorizes the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf. In addition, we may ask you or your authorized agent to follow the applicable process described above for verifying your identity. You can obtain "Authorized Agent Designation" form by contacting us at [email protected].
Dazzling Cleaning's Non-Discrimination Policy
Dazzling Cleaning will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights under the law.6. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Do Not Track Setting
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature (DNT) that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Many websites and applications, including our Platform, do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals because such signals are not yet uniform. For more information about DNT signals, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
Disclosures for Direct Marketing Purposes
California Consumers who use the Services may request that we provide certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You can click here to submit an opt out request.
Note on Sensitive Personal Information: Dazzling Cleaning does not infer characteristics from sensitive personal information. Dazzling Cleaning only uses sensitive personal information as necessary to perform the services or provide the goods the average person would reasonably expect when requesting those goods or services, to ensure security and integrity, short term transient use, to maintain the quality of our products and services, or for other purposes permitted by the California Privacy Rights Act and implementing regulations (“CPRA”) without the right to opt out.7. LOCATION TRACKING
With Service Providers’ consent, Dazzling Cleaning collects precise location data in the form of Global Positioning Service location data from Service Providers’ App to provide services and features, improve the customer experience, help ensure Service Providers’ and Consumers’ safety and prevent fraud, and to assist Service Providers as they complete their services.
Service Providers can choose to consent to this location tracking when they register with the App by clicking a consent button regarding tracking, e.g., “Send ETA”. The App only tracks the device on which the Service Provider has downloaded the App and only for the jobs that the Service Provider chooses. Specifically, when assigned a job, Service Providers can choose to accept tracking by sending their estimated time of arrival to the Consumer.
After a Service Provider chooses to initiate location tracking for a job, the App discloses the GPS location of the Service Provider’s device in real time to Dazzling Cleaning and to the Consumer until the sooner of: an hour after the job was scheduled to end or the Service Provider has traveled more than about 50 meters from the job site. During this time, the App tracks and discloses this GPS location to Dazzling Cleaning and to the Consumer whether the App is open or not on the Service Provider’s device. Dazzling Cleaning does not disclose Service Providers’ location to third parties, except to the Consumer scheduled for that and as required by law. In addition, Dazzling Cleaning does not infer characteristics from, sell, or “share”, this location tracking data. Dazzling Cleaning does not make decisions or take actions about Service Providers’ use of the Platform based on this data, unless required by law. Dazzling Cleaning does not monitor this data to evaluate when Service Providers begin, are present at, or complete jobs, unless required by law, to prevent fraud, or to protect public safety. Service Providers need not consent to location tracking as a condition of providing services through the Platform. However, the location tracking data may help to show that the Service Provider arrived on time to the job site in the event of a dispute with the Consumer or a lock-out.8. DATA RETENTION
For More Information
For questions or concerns about Dazzling Cleaning's privacy policies and practices, please contact us at [email protected].